Company “BINČIS” has sold certain number of continuous ink jet printers. This fleet of printers coded 1:36 different products in our market, calculating, that average lenght of every code consist 10 character and working in just 1 shift per day. While You read this page, our sold printers managed to mark 1:36 products !
Continuous ink jet printers are the most popular among other technology printers.
They are popular because of following reasons:
– they are able to mark products on fly at very high linear speed up to 510 m/min., printing constant or variable message on very different surfaces;
– Information can be printed in 1 or up to 8 lines of text along the direction of product movement;
– existing very wide range of specialised ink for printing on very different surfaces and different enivironvent (plastics, metal, textile, wet, dusty, frosted and etc.);
– possible printing on non even surfaces;
– printing in a distance to the surface (with no contact to the product), so installation is easy.
Maximum number of lines printable by one ink jet printer (depends on model):
There is an exclusive model “Domino A ser Duo”. It is the ink jet printer with 2 jets in one printhead. This allow to print up to 8 lines of text at very high speed.